“Usually fantastic but not today!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #108 of 210 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: American
Fayetteville
“Usually fantastic but not today!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I went in for lunch today. We were seated at 1:45 and were immediately served. Our drinks and salads came out within just a couple of minutes. 30 minutes later the waitress came out to tell me they were out of prime rib I ordered. She brought a menu for me to order something else. Very disappointed I ordered something else but told her it better come out IMMEDIATELY since we had waited 30 minutes already. Two minutes later she came back and said they Did have one more prime rib which about ten minutes later showed up at the table. My prime rib was room temperature and bake potato was warm (at Best). The steak had a good flavor but hard to eat with it not hot. My wife got the Fish & Shrimp with a bake potato. The fish and shrimp were cool and the bake potato was like mine, warm at best. By this time we had been seated for 65 minutes so we ate some of it, paid for it and left (the service was excellent but she had no control of the kitchen). Within two hours my wife was sick from the food and my stomach was upset. Not a good experience- This was on 12/8/2013. WE will go back but will leave if it is over 15 minutes before we receive the food or it is cold.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Sharpsburg, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family and Friends for Dinner”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Todd, the General Manager has put together an excellent group or waitresses and waiters. One of the best waitresses is Sara. Great service! She made sure the food was hot, on time, and made to order.
Thank you for a wonderful dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Newnan, Georgia
“Great for quick lunch”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Servers are friendly and quick. Food is good, always out fast and a good variety on the menu. Salads, burgers and chicken fingers all great options for a quick lunch, and the atmosphere is comfortable.

Visited November 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Go on Wednesday for a free slice of pie!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I met friends here that I had not seen in many years. We were seated at a table that was very private and we were able to enjoy our conversation In a quiet setting. The waitress was very attentive and the manager stopped by two times to make sure everything was to our liking. Everyone at the table enjoyed their entrees and we were delighted to learn that there is free slice of pie on Wednesdays. I loved the California chicken salad and would highly recommend it. There is a lunch menu and the prices are very reasonable. I will definitely return when I am in the area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jennie J
Robertsdale, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great drinks @ service”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Bartender Anita was great. Drinks and food were good. Many locals came in and she knew there names and what they drank. Thanks Anita for making a our experience a good one after a long day on the road.

Visited September 2013