“great food”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #39 of 219 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food was awesome and the staff including the managers were all very nice and extremely helpful. The manager personally came out and tanked my older son for his service in the military and said he was proud to serve him.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Want a good burger? I did and tried this place. It just didn't hit the spot. Meat wasn't tasty. They dress a burger lots of ways, but the taste of the meat is the key. When I get the craving again, I won't go here.

1  Thank Luanne47
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Went there once, service was not good, food was OK. Did not appreciate paying over $20 for myself and daughter and ending up with cold food. Won't go back

1  Thank BeachLover042
Reviewed January 1, 2012

The food was a bit overpriced and just okay - not excellent. The waiters were friendly and very helpful.

2  Thank georgiapamtourist
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I wanted to visit Red Robin for a long time, we finally decided to go for a belated birthday. We went for an early Sunday lunch, however due to the county that Red Robin is located in, we had to wait approx a half hour for any alcohol. Coweta County is very conservative about their liquor laws, wish we had known that before we went. Our waitress said they had just passed a law to sell alcohol on Sundays at a restaurant but only after 12 pm. The burgers we got were very good , however their endless fries are frozen steak fries. That is why they are endless, there is nothing fresh or good about them. Even if you add Red Robins season salt and bury them in ketchup, they still are a big disappointment. Their burgers are good so why ruin the meal with obvious frozen fries? The drinks were ok, seemed like they have little alcohol, and for the price I paid for them, this was also another big disappointment. I will not go back until they improve their fries ( I even filled out a lame satisfaction card online but never heard anything back). Also, if I did find myself at another Red Robin, it would not be in another county with such limited alcohol laws. Don't bother with the Coweta County one..