“Good Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chin Chin Newnan
Ranked #37 of 207 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Love this place!! at least we have found good, Chinese take out. it was so good,we ordered two days in row.

• Visited July 2013

Newnan, Georgia, United States
“Best Chinese in Newnan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Friendly staff, good food, excellent service. Nice people. Usually seated quickly and service is fast and good.

Visited June 2013
Newnan, Georgia
“NOPE!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Just moved to area and was looking for a quick dinner for the Fam after work.This place was convienient and we like chinese take out, but not again. My the beef in my mongolian beef was a grey color and was very chewy and the fried was seriously fried and dried out like chalk or something, not impressed. The people were nice and they cooked our food in less than 6 min, really quick but the qualitity not so good. Find there are plenty of other choices in the area that are way better.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Newnan, Georgia
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We ADORE the Chin Chin (or, as my hubby calls it, The Double Chin). The people who work there are wonderful. They remember us every time we come in and always ask where our children are. It is nice that they remember :) Love the Mongolian Chicken. The Hot and Sour Soup is divine as is the Wonton soup. They have excellent eggrolls (not the spring rolls at lunch, though those are nice as well)...just a great place to eat!

Visited March 2013
Newnan
“Dontdo it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

So its Valentine's day I'm sick with the flu so my sweet order some Chinese. Lets start with the egg roll I think I bought better ones from sams club. They forgot both of our rice. A order of crabragoon is 4 pieces for 6 dollars you get a bag of 10 at great China for 4 something and there soft not crack my new crown hard like these were. The sesame chicken was ok I don't know about hid but I'm still waiting on my rice so F this place and soo expensive.

• 1 of 5 bubbles