“Friendly staff, comfortable night!!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed November 6, 2010

The hotel is located just off I-85 in Newnan, very convenient. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and noise free. It's a great place to stay if your travels take you toward Atlanta!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan

Reviewed August 16, 2010

Not only did we get an excellent rate at this hotel, but the staff goes that extra mile- When we arrived, there were cookies and lemonade, coffee, fruit and popcorn in the beautiful lobby. Our room was spotless and spacious enough, the pool was clean,and breakfast was great, especially the lovely lady who runs it. Very pleased with this Hampton, will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I stayed three days here in late March 2010 for business in a nearby town. I have to say I gave this hotel a mixed review because things here were either wonderful or honestly annoying. The services (Helena at reception, housekeeping, and especially the breakfast lady) were spectacular, efficient, and friendly. The quality of the fixtures however(but not the furniture) in my room (316) made the stay troublesome. The toilet was wedged into a corner, at an angle on top of that , making access and use rather difficult. The glass shower door would not seal properly and as a result the nearly new bathroom had a couple gallons of water in the floor after each use. There was no towel rack in the shower, nor vent of any kind to let the warm moist air exit via the fan in the bathroom. The mini fridge was so loud, I had to unplug it to sleep. The furniture was nice, bed comfortable, flat panel TV large and clear, but the other negatives distracted so much that my stay was not the best. A note on location: It is hard to find the entrance to this hotel. It is nestled in corner of exit 47 on I-85 but the access is either through the Red Lobster parking lot, or through the loading dock access behind the next door shopping center. If i had not seen the sign on the hotel out of the corner of my eye, I would have continued to look even though my GPS told me I was there. These distractions were just enough to make me think I could stay at one of the other nearby hotels and hop the fence from a little annoyed to comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CaptainCoffey
Reviewed February 23, 2010

My team and I stay in hotels over 200 nights per year, all over the country, and the Hampton in Newnan,Ga has the best staff we have ever met.
Love ya and miss ya Barbara

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2009

Pros: Our room was larger than many we've seen in other Hamptons on the road. My husband pointed out that the furniture was really nice. We had a flat screen TV and a refrigerator in the room. The room was clean and more importantly smelled "new" -- not musty and not over-perfumed. The lobby and gym were really beautiful and must be pretty new. This was also our first stay since Hampton Inn added fresh waffles, and they were great!

Cons: The hotel is hidden behind a shopping plaza. My Garmin actually instructed me to make a U-turn to get to the parking lot! The area is under constructions, so there was a lot of traffic congestion. Also, the pool (outdoor) was small. We didn't use it, but it was open even though it was November.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2008

We were on our way back from vacation at Pensacola Beach, FL and had decided to break up our trip by stopping overnight in Newnan, GA. The hotel is a Hampton Inn (not Inn and Suites) and while we could tell it was an older hotel, it had been redecorated within the last several years into the updated style seen in the newer Hampton Hotels. And the staff was extremely friendly and courteous upon check in and anytime we saw them in the hallway. We also received a letter from the manager listing ammenties and encourage us to contact him if any concerns. II rather liked that personal touch about our stay. And this is probably one of the cleanest remodeled Hampton's that I have ever seen.

The room was a queen with 2 beds, had a microwave & refrig and a very big bathroom with granite countertops. The room itself was very clean, and very comfortable beds. Although the room seemed slightly smaller than other Hamptons I've stayed in , it still manage to have a very comfortable chair and ottoman with a floor lamp for reading.

We had asked ( and were placed ) on the side of the hotel away from the I-85 interstate. The hotel is located right next to I-85.

Breakfast is included and although it might not be as large a breakfast as some other Hampton Hotels, it still was fresh and a good variety of breakfast items. There are lots of dining and shopping options located very near the hotel.

Overall, I would stay again at the Hampton Inn at Newnan, GA.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 17, 2008

This Hampton inn is an above average Hampton. Friendly staff, high speed internet. Nice large lobby & breakfast area. I have stayed many times since the Feb 2008, and have not had any issues.
Within 5 minute walking distance of 6-10 good eating establishments, and another 10 or so places to eat within another 3 minute drive.
There is some shopping at national stores (wallmart, office supply, linen, etc.) within walking and a short drive.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank timshuwy