“Nice option in the Newnan/Peachtree City area”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stayed here with family on a recent trip back to the Newnan/Coweta area. Clean hotel, nice beds/linens and helpful staff. I'm a HHonors member, so I try to stay in a Hilton branded hotel for business & personal. The internet is painfully slow in all the HHonors hotels, I'd love to see this as an improvement priority across the US. The "free breakfast" options aren't as vast as the Embassy Suites breakfast, because Hampton Inns do not have a restaurant on-site. But, they do have hot food options such as breakfast potatoes, self-serve waffles made to order, muffins, danish, etc. 3 types of juices and coffee/tea is available 24 hours. I'd doubt you'd find a better hotel option in Newnan. We'll most likely stay here again when we visit family/friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Hampton Inn was convenient to the places we were visiting, while in Newnan. The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping. Also it was easy to find and just off the interstate. We would definitely stay there again while in Newnan, GA.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I would rate this a 3+. Very comfortable.rooms and accommodating staff.
As I said the shower was funky. Curtain wouldn't stay closed because the rod was bent horribly. Be I really loved all the rest of the stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 11, 2013

When I arrived at the Newnan Hampton I was greeted by a very pleasant and professional staff, they couldn't have been any nicer! My room was an average room clean and accommodating. I was a bit reluctant to stay because of some previous reviews but the review from Feb 26th helped me to make the decision to book a stay. The only negative was the sofa that was in my room, it had several burn holes in it. I realize the hotel has no control over what a customer does in the room but I will bet the cleaning staff noticed it and should have reported it to Management. Overall it was a nice clean room and I enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Great Staff, Poor Internet connectivity.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GaRacergirl
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I used to stay at this Hampton Inn, but over the years the property did not meet the standards of other Hampton Inns. It now has a new owner, has been remodeled in the public areas. It was a wonderful surprise for us to check into our room and find it clean and comfortable The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We will return to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: We simply asked for a quiet room away from the interstate, and one that had not been smoked in. We...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NanaBev1
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family stayed here for a nearby dance competition. The rooms were clean with a decent amount of space for a family of 4. Beds comfortable and area has plenty of places to eat, etc. Our encounters with the staff were cordial and the breakfast was standard Hampton Inn quality (kids always love making their own waffle the size of dishplates). The breakfast area staff was on top of things and friendly. The pool there is outdoor and really a small afterthought if you are staying there with kids in the summer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

To get the bad out of the way first, the down button for the elevator was broken during the whole stay so we had to go up before going down. The internet was terrible. Wired and wireless was bad. Didn't matter if it was an Ipod, laptop, or PS3, it was all bad. None of the room had a microwave even though it was supposed to.

For the good, the staff was great. They even brought by cookies and chocolate strawberries on a stick for Valentines. They were very good to my 4 and 6 year old kids. Housekeeping was a little off. One night they did not leave wash cloths, and another day they took out shampoo, and soap, but did not replace it. A call to the front desk and this was all taken care of so no big deal. The rooms were clean.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business