“Hotel is Nice but 1 Staff Member was Sour Experience”

Best Western Shenandoah Inn
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Montgomery, United States
“Hotel is Nice but 1 Staff Member was Sour Experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to a friend or family member. Just had a bad experience with one employee (at checkout) who does not represent the hotel well. Check-in was a totally diff experience, very pleasant.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Rome, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have stayed here twice for business. The hotel is decent for the money and easy to access from the interstate. Hotel entrances are internal and the staff are friendly. There are no places to eat that are within walking distance of the hotel. I have not felt unsafe in this area when staying there by myself.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Room and staff were excellent. the Free breakfast was a good value for the cost which was zero. I have stayed in Best Westerns before and had a hot breakfast. This was mainly cereal and toasted products

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

St. George Island, Florida
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was very excited to visit another BW since I work at one in Florida. I was very disappointed! We found a bed bug in between the sheets and blanket, and asked for a different room. They were very nice and moved us right away. We then checked out our new room only to find stained and ripped sheets, a stained bed skirt, stained mattress pad, a stained ironing board and no DND sign. At this point we just wanted to go to bed after the 5.3 hour drive. It was very hard to sleep after seeing the bug even though our new room didn't have any.
The 2nd, and 3rd shift ladies were very nice, the 1st shift lady was rude and didn't have any idea what I was talking about each time I had to speak to her. She didn't even know we had an issue with our first room or that my boss called to make sure I got the proper rate. I'm just glad we checked our bed before we tucked in or this would have been a disaster and I would have missed my best friends wedding.

Room Tip: Check your sheets always!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeana C
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed here after a concert in Newnan - was reasonably clean and comfortable. We could have used another light bulb or two, but overall we slept well. Breakfast was adequate. Looked like a nice town to explore, though we didn't have time to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Santa Rosa Beach
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Room had all the amenities-microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, iron, etc
Clean, comfy beds with extra pillows,
Big flat-screen TV!
Everything in the room looked newly-renovated.
Front desk staff was friendly & gave me a discount since we were checking in somewhat late. Great value!

• Stayed September 2013
Granbury, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have stayed at this Best Western for a number of years. The staff is great, the rooms are nice and they have been recently updated. The only complaint is the parking, rarely do you get to park outside of your room on the main entrance side. Very limited parking but the benefits of the I HOP next door and the price and cleanliness of this Best Western make up for that. Will me making reservations for the same hotel next year!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Travelers also viewed these Newnan hotels
Red Roof Inn & Suites Newnan
Quality Inn Newnan
Quality Inn Newnan
#8 of 14 in Newnan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newnan
Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Newnan
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan
TownePlace Suites Newnan

Been to Best Western Shenandoah Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Shenandoah Inn

Property: Best Western Shenandoah Inn
Address: 620 Highway 34 E, Newnan, GA 30265-1007 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Shenandoah Inn)
Location: United States > Georgia > Newnan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Shenandoah Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Shenandoah Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Newnan