Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Range on the Southside

There's a 43 yard rifle range with 4 lanes and a 25 yard pistol range with 10 lanes. Great lighting... read more

Reviewed May 14, 2019
Arfshesaid
Top Notch

The best thing here is the staff. They do their best for you and always have a minute to chat... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
joe85148
Newnan, Georgia

All reviews machine gun firearms gary shooting pistol safety yard barrett purchase facility date cal accessories employees
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Gary and the staff at Atlanta Range and Ordnance were wonderful. They checked us in quickly and offered advice when appropriate. They checked on us to assure that we had all the supplies necessary and when I requested some additional ammo they brought it in to our lane. Overall fantastic experience. looking forward to our next trip.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019

Beyond doubt the safest, most comfortable range I've ever attended- with advice, ammo, firearms, services, training, just everything available- you can even rent a machine gun or Barrett .50 caliber if you wish! EXCELLENT facitites and personnel! BEcame a member fast and plan to remain one!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I have a saying “those who shoot together! Stay together.... and alive” it’s great that my 12 year old loves to shoot especially my FNX .45 tactical handgun.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I had received a gift card and Groupon discounts over time and just never found the time to go. The wife finally got me in the car as I had no idea where we were going on my birthday. SURPRISE! HERE WE ARE... VERY EXCITING and great for a date night. They honored my expired or old gift card and we shot just about every gun we wanted to. The machine gun was awesome, carbine very cool, and the barret .50 cal will blow you away it's a must if you have not shot one or even if you have and dot own one. Definitely want to go back management and employees are safety first also just very cool dudes with a lot of experience to help you in anyway possible. I could go on and on about this place and the staff great jobs keep up the great work, Newnan needs you!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank badtothebone380
Reviewed January 20, 2018

If you like to shoot, this is a very nice place to go do it. Took my Fiance there to try out my pistols, she had never shot a pistol before. Simple to get into ( lil paperwork for first timers, nothing big ). They will supply ear protection and or eye protection, just ask.

Want to rent a gun ? they have plenty to choose from. Just purchase some ammo from them and you can try out several calibers.
Lanes are well lit, clean, nice variety of lengths, and rare for an indoor range, you can bring a rifle. Definite bonus.

Great place to go shoot, try out new guns and ammo, friendly staff. easy to recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: January 2018