“Good food/atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I went here for brunch last Sunday with some friends that loved this place. They spoke highly of the chicken piccata. I got breakfast, which was really good. It seemed a little strange to order an egg based meal at an Italian place, but I guess Italians need breakfast as well. I'd go back.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We're used to SF North Beach Italian. This is equal, really; no "chain" restaurant food here! Excellent and varied menu, and the service (Tim, Barbara the owner, and others) is quite personal and kind (we know their names after only our first visit)! We'll be here regularly.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My daughter and I had lunch at Mama Lucia's today and had the best chicken piccata ever! This particular dish is not on the menu, so you have to ask for it, think it is called Tim's Chicken Piccata. Our waiter was Tim, and he was awesome as well, so ask for him!

1  Thank GA123
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here with my mother. Our waiter was Tim and he was very energetic and welcoming as he seated us. We were interested in the chicken piccata and he recommended we try "Tim's chicken piccata" which was a lightly fried piece if chicken with fried artichoke hearts on top of pasta with a lemon caper butter sauce. It was absolutely delicious! It was not on the menu so you'd have to ask for it but I will be getting this dish again! Thank you to our waiter Tim!!

1  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We like this place. The service is always good and the food is good to fair. It is good value for the price.