Mama Lucia's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Maybe it is because I am not big on Italian foods, but I just don't care for Mama Lucia's. I do generally give a place a second try...and I wasn't impressed the second go round, either. Maybe it is just me?

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had a baby shower here and have eaten here many times- wonderful! I have tried several dishes and they were all great!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am being generous giving this place an average rating. I had previously given this restaurant a very good review for its lunches but I must say that a group of friends and I went here for dinner and no one really liked the food. Two people said their dinners were not good at all and the rest said it was just "OK". We attempted to order wine but they didn't have our top two choices even though they were listed on the menu. I don't think any of us will go here for dinner again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've been in mama lucia's before and found it way to pricy for the food. The lasagne I had was no more then -if at all- average home cooking. But I gave it another shot in Dezember 12 . This time I had an eggplant sandwich. I ordered the grilled version. The danswich came as a bun with a over grilled and totally dry eggplant, no sauce. A real dissapoimtment. Needless to say i'm mot going back.

1  Thank C P
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The food here is so overwhelmingly garlic laden that it numbs your taste buds. I'll never eat dinner there again, but I will go back...for dessert! They have a chocolate cake with raspberry sauce that's out of this world!