“delicious”

Newnan, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had a baby shower here and have eaten here many times- wonderful! I have tried several dishes and they were all great!

Visited September 2012

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Such a disappointing dinner”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am being generous giving this place an average rating. I had previously given this restaurant a very good review for its lunches but I must say that a group of friends and I went here for dinner and no one really liked the food. Two people said their dinners were not good at all and the rest said it was just "OK". We attempted to order wine but they didn't have our top two choices even though they were listed on the menu. I don't think any of us will go here for dinner again.

• Visited December 2012
Newnan, Georgia
“Way to pricy for the quality”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've been in mama lucia's before and found it way to pricy for the food. The lasagne I had was no more then -if at all- average home cooking. But I gave it another shot in Dezember 12 . This time I had an eggplant sandwich. I ordered the grilled version. The danswich came as a bun with a over grilled and totally dry eggplant, no sauce. A real dissapoimtment. Needless to say i'm mot going back.

1 Thank C P
“Only dessert for me!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The food here is so overwhelmingly garlic laden that it numbs your taste buds. I'll never eat dinner there again, but I will go back...for dessert! They have a chocolate cake with raspberry sauce that's out of this world!

GA
“Awesome pasta”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Have been to Mama's too many times to count. The food is always good, and some dishes are great! All plates are plentiful, and I usually leave with a to-go box. The Pene a la Vodka, with a Parmesan chicken breast, is notably delicious. The wines are ok, and there's a central bar. Oscar Eggs Benedict is great for Sunday Brunch. They frown on cell phones, which I personally appreciate!

• Visited December 2012