“Awesome crab cakes!”

Mama Lucia's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 208 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Awesome crab cakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

My first visit to Mama Lucia's was as awesome experience. The crab cakes were one of the specials of the day so I decided to give them a try. They were delicious. Probably the best ones I've ever had. All delicious crab, no fillers!!! I would highly recommend them. Also, our server was very attentive and pleasant.

1 Thank Fdangulo

Newnan, Georgia
“Best Lobster Bisque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

We've been going to Mama Lucia's for over 8 years and are rarely disappointed. Leonard's lobster bisque is some of the best I've ever had. Service is consistantly good and they are very flexible in accomodating requests. Great restaurant for a large group or special occasion.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Ingrid J
Atlanta, Georgia
“Almost perfect"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

We've eaten at this restaurant twice now and have been very pleased both times. It has an intimate feel for those special romantic evenings but the prices are good enough every day. The service is excellent, the food is delicious and the decoration is pleasant.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Atlanta_GeorgiaTerry
west central Georgia
“Great place for lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

A friend and I recently enjoyed lunch at Mama Lucia's. The atmosphere there was nice--attentive waiter without being over-bearing. I had a sandwich that was very good and very filling. I would visit here again anytime I am in the Newnan area!

1 Thank Frugal-Teacher
Newnan, Georgia
“One of our favorite restaurants in Newnan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

My husband and I go to this restaurant often and love the food, atmosphere, wine selection, servers and owners!!!!! The cost for food is also very reasonable. I have read some of the reviews on this site and am a little disappointed at some of the comments since I have never had a bad dish at this restaurant and do not think the food is over priced for what you get. Very cozy place with lots of atmosphere and wonderful food selections!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012