“Russian wife Loved it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Court Square
Description: We are open Tuesday-Saturday from 4:30-Close.Upstairs we have a Martini and Tapas Bar which is open on Friday and Saturdays from 4:30-Close. We have FREE live entertainment on both nights.Sundays we are open from 12:00-2:30PM for Champagne Brunch featuring bottomless mimosas.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a tremendous place if you just want to relax and have a cocktail or have a special dinner. My wife loves the quaint spot of 10-east. Tucked away and each staff member was kind and very happy. Next time my wife and I go I'd like to meet the rest of the staff to include the chef and the dishwasher becuse I'm certain they will be just as friendly as every other one we met that night. On a side note I brought flowers and my wife's gift earlier in the day and left them w/ a gentleman and gave him instruction on when and how to present this to my wife and it occured just as planned, Thanks to the gentleman I met around noon he was kind as well, I think he may have been the dishwasher but not certain? He did have a different accent.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I, plus another couple, had come to Newnan, Georgia to visit the 2012 Southern Living Idea House and go zip lining with a few other friends. We can cross the latter off the bucket list.
We stayed at the Casa Bella B&B in Newnan and they had recommended Ten East Washington as a great place to eat. They were spot on. We walked to the town square and easily found the restaurant.
The chef is from Czechosovakia and the specials for that night were in honor of Oktoberfest. My friend and myself had the roast pork (with an exceptional sauce) and braised cabbage. We also had his award winning French onion soup ..... indeed, it is award winning. Our wives had the pasta dish with a creamy sauce and chicken or shrimp. This was equally delicious.
There is seating both inside and outside plus an outside balcony on the 1st and 2nd floor. The tablecloths are linen and the service extremely attentive. No one will be dissatisfied with this restaurant. If you will be dining after 6:30pm on the weekend, you may need reservations.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We enjoyed our first experience and definitely will be going back! We both had salads to start, my husband had the mahi mahi special and I had the duck. We both loved our entrees! We also ordered desserts and the lemoncello cake was wonderful! My husband loved his chocolate/caramel/pecan cake too! We got great service and used a groupon with no problems at all. We'll be back!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We enjoyed dinner on the front porch, a wonderful warm fall evening with great food.We started with a few cocktails and and appitizer of cucumer salad, so fresh. My husband ordered the Sour Bratten, red cabbage and spaetzel dinner in honor of October Fest and I had Filet Migon. the service was good, the food was fabulous. We have eaten there before and will return again.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Excellent service and always a great meal prepared by Chef George, one of our favorites. We have been going there over 10 years.
We were actually there at the same time as the previous reviewer. I am somewhat hard of hearing so I didn't hear everything that was said but I did notice the customer was very condescending towards the staff. The staff handled it nicely and even let them use a groupon that was not properly printed and a coupon on top of it even after they refused to pay the gratuity that is part of the Groupon contract. newnangarestaurants.com