“Old World Pepperoni - Thin - Parmesanan Crust”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marco's Pizza Newnan
Ranked #52 of 217 Restaurants in Newnan
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I am glad that Marcos came to Newnan. There have been several fails when it comes to Pizza in this town. As far as chains Marcos is the one I would invest in as the product is fresh and the menu is priced to please. Our favorite is the thin crust old world pepperoni with the Parmesan crust! This combo is killer! I do want to preface that I don't think that the regular crust is on par with Fabiano's or even the Chicken Bryan Pizza at Carrabba's but the combination is 5 stars and Marco's is the only place I know to get it!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Marcos pizza is probably the best chain store pizza I have ever eaten. It doesn't seem like the other chain pizza stores at all.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We have yet to find a pizza place similar to the great places up north, but if you're going to be stuck with chain store pizza, this is beyond a doubt the one to use. They have some coupons and discount cards available that makes it even a better deal. I recommend the seasoning they put on their crust - Roma is pretty good but you have to ask for it.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Marco's is pretty good. I like their pepperoni pizza.
Probably not my favorite pizza, not the worst either, but I will return.