“Good To Eat”

Cuisines: Pizza
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good To Eat”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Enter ,Eat and go.Staff are very hospitable and I do enjoy making my own Pizza.Friendly place and have a resident Clown when school is out.Great place to take the kids of all ages

Visited June 2014

Canton, Texas
“Good Pizza Great Staff”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Everyone who worked there was friendly and attentive. They'll ask you if there is a specific pizza you want and if you do, they'll bring it to you and ask you how much of that particular pizza you want before putting it on the line. Dessert pizza was a good idea. The Boston Cream Pie pizza was excellent (I went back for seconds...shhh don't tell my personal trainer!

Visited June 2014
Senoia, Georgia
“Great deal if you love pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This place is for sure our childrens favorite instead of ours. The pizza bar is really large and plenty to choose from. No way you can leave hungry. The salad bar is ok. Nothing special but every time we have been the salad was fresh.

Visited April 2014
Newnan
“Keep the bugs”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I am not a huge fan of pizza to begin with but I go often for my children. This is the second time I've went to this place and found things crawling on my plate. YES there was tiny bugs crawling all over my salad. Gross!!! Also when you ask for a drink you now get a drink in a tiny to go cup. I'm done with this place.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Timothysgirl
Dothan, AL
“Great pizza, friendly employees!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for gas while traveling on Interstate 85, and saw the bill board sign. I'm glad we stopped. The pizza was fresh and even had a wheat crust option. Try the s'mores pizza! Delicious!! Lots of parking and easy access from the main road. (Walmart was in the same parking lot.)

Visited January 2014