“One of the best restaurants in the state!”
Review of The Cellar

The Cellar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 214 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Perry St
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and have come here twice within the past few months and all we have to say is WOW!!! The chef cooks my 16 oz steak like an artist painting a very exquisite picture! Sam our waitress is one of the best we've ever had and we go out a lot. Cudos to you Sam! Very classy and knows when and when not to come by. Very cordial and informative. We will come back time and time again. We really love it here!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I met friends for dinner, so we had a party of four. I had the kabobs, which was chicken, shrimp and steak, with the spinach salad and a side of mushrooms and onions. The steak was over-cooked, I had ordered medium and it was well done, but the chicken and shrimp were good, and the mushrooms and onions were excellent. My husband ordered the shrimp and rice, and he said it was vert tasty. We both had a cocktail and the bill was in the mid $50. The service was good, there was several people who stopped by the table other than our waiter who just wanted to make sure everything was okay. The bar area looked nice and there was live music., which made for a pleasant evening. Really the only thing negative was the tap water, I am not sure why but it was awful, our entire party would not drink it.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

There is a lot to love about The Cellar but the one thing I can't quite figure out is how there seems to be a windy draft at every table we sit at. Make sure you wear long sleeves. Definitely get the braised pork appetizer. Ribeye and butternut squash were wonderful and the live jazz is always great to have.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Daughter and son-in-law recently relocated to Newnan, Georgia. We drove south from Flintstone, Georgia to assist. Grandpa Allen was 89 on Sept 30 so the kids planned a surprise dinner at THE CELLAR. Wonderful food! Reasonable prices considering the excellent quality of food and service!! The melting Lava chocolate volcano served with vanilla ice cream flowing slowly down the sides of the volcano was delicious!!! Lite and succulent we all could have eaten more!! Oh our main course was the salmon grilled with artichoke and crab topping and it too was unbelievably delicious!! Restaurant did not charge for the birthday dessert! How cool was that? Restaurant is located on Washington Street in Newnan Georgia.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The Cellar was recommended by Ron and Patty from Casa Bella B&B. It was absolutely fantastic!!! The setting, service and food were all outstanding. We will definitely be back!