“Love it!!”

Newk's
Ranked #2 of 217 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The menu is diverse, but honestly I can't stop eating the chicken salad! It is the best that I have ever had! I do get a side of the pimento bacon macaroni & cheese or one of their amazing soups. The salads are huge, crisp & fresh and you can even see behind the glass to view the fresh produce.

Unlike traditional restaurants where you order upon entering and seat yourself, they do bring it to you and clean up afterward. This being said, it isn't the best place for a cozy meal, but seating is comfortable and the food is great.

They do offer kids meals, but our 11 & 12 year olds don't feel that it is enough food. You may opt to order a regular meal for older kids, but note that nothing here is cheap, so it can get costly. We typically spend $30-$45 for the 4 of us, depending on whether we opt for kid's meals or not.

Did I mention that the chicken salad is awesome??? I. Promise that it is worth the money!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Food is very high quality and taste great! The prices are a little high but you get what you pay for. Staff is very friendly and always helpful. My favorite is the half grilled chicken sandwich and Caesar salad.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Don't be afraid to try something different! It is all good! Everyone does seem to be busy, but as most of the drink area and extra bars is self serve, it isn't a problem. Clean.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This place is always great. Service is good as well! My favorite is the Italian sandwich or the medetranian flat pizza and broccoli soup is out of this world. Always comes quick. Love this place

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I worked in newnan for a week and ended up eating here 4 out of 5 days. After seeing the reviews and rank on tripadvisor, my co-worker and I tried it...it was very good...we never had the same thing twice and never had a bad lunch. I did have the peanut butter crisp and it was not great but it was not bad. Overall good experience will return one day.

Been to Newk's? Share your experiences!