“If you love good sushi....this is the place!”

Tomo Japanese Restaurants
Get food delivered
Ranked #14 of 246 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I was visiting my friend that lives in Newnan and she recommended Tomo for some sushi. We went at lunch time and so we qualified for the lunch special. That includes soup, salad and two rolls of your choice of their special Lunch menu for $8.99. I found two rolls that looked good so I ordered them. They were fantastic! We liked it so much we came back for sushi again and I ordered off the regular menu. The monster roll and the Newnan roll. Both excellent. I will definitely be back there the next time I am in town.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank 756ellens

Reviewed August 15, 2016

Love Tomo, everyone is always happy to see you, the chic atmosphere, talented chefs and the creative sushi is fantastic. We eat here twice a month, whether for lunch or dinner, the value is spot on and the sushi/ sashimi is great.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016

The sushi roll lunch special is perfect when I forget to take my lunch to work. It is reasonably priced, and there are a number of sushi options to choose. It also includes soup (comfort food, delicious), and a little salad (wonderful dressing). It is ready to pick up when I call ahead to place my order. My go-to lunch for work.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I have only had sushi at Tomo's. It is always wonderful. I have a marital issue- I love any Asian food but my husband does not :(. I am always happy to solve this problem by getting sushi for myself when he is having something else. Tomo's is in a Publix strip shopping center so it doesn't look like much but don't pass it up.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2015

We have eaten here many times. The staff is always pleasant. The food is consistently good and comes out quick. My only wish is that the seating area were larger. You sit very close to other tables so one obnoxious person can effect the whole restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015