“Great for Sushi lovers”

Get food delivered
Ranked #14 of 246 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I have only had sushi at Tomo's. It is always wonderful. I have a marital issue- I love any Asian food but my husband does not :(. I am always happy to solve this problem by getting sushi for myself when he is having something else. Tomo's is in a Publix strip shopping center so it doesn't look like much but don't pass it up.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed October 26, 2015

We have eaten here many times. The staff is always pleasant. The food is consistently good and comes out quick. My only wish is that the seating area were larger. You sit very close to other tables so one obnoxious person can effect the whole restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank HiesManager
Reviewed September 30, 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, the sushi is ALWAYS excellent.
Great appetizers and hibachi dinners, yummy Saki

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank 201virginiafinn
Reviewed September 18, 2015

The last time we dined at Tomo we went as a group. We had a couple of picky kids with us and I knew they wouldn't be interested in the food there so I called before going to see if it would be okay if the kids brought in a happy meal. I would perfectly understand if they said no since they do offer rice and such on a kid menu (even though it is over priced for kid size) if they had said no we would have gone some place the kids could get a burger but they said, no problem. Once we get seated they seemed to have an attitude staring at us and whispering to one another... I asked if there was a problem with the kids bringing in their burgers and informed them that I did call first and they said ....no but continued to act rude. Doubt I will return.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank sassynesswithasmile
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Love it, the salad before the meal is awesome, the sushi is great, so is the hibachi. It's a little restuarant and it's a bit crowded but worth it! :)

Date of visit: July 2015