“Great Thai Food at Ashley Park”
Review of Thai Heaven - CLOSED

Thai Heaven
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I were out for some shopping and decided to have a late lunch early dinner. I saw the Thai Heaven sign a long time ago but had never stopped in, I'm sorry that I waited so long. There was only one other peson in the restaurant at three o'clock in the afternoon so the service was very quick. They have an extensive menu of Thai Food and a selection of Beer and Wine.
I had the Pad Thai with Chicken, my girlfriend the Pad See-Ew with Beef. Both came with big portions and were delicious. In addition we had the Curry Chicken Rolls appetizer and a salad that came with the meal.
I would recommend everyone that likes Thai food to try this restaurant. Newnan needs something other than Italian, Mexican and Cheese Burgers.

4  Thank rwhatzo
There are newer reviews for Thai Heaven

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Shrimp roll on appetizer very good. We would go back again when in town. ...........lots of places around this area to pick from @ Newnan crossing bypass :-)

1  Thank Truthalways52
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I saw the store front driving by so I decided to stop by that evening for dinner. It was fantastic. The decor is very nice and well suited to the food style. It was dinner time and they didn't have much of a crowd. Everywhere else around was really busy. This was surprising because the food was fantastic! Maybe the location is too far away from the rest of the area restaurants.

They had half price appitizers. I had the sampler with a little bit of everything. 2 of 5 different items and definately big enough to share. Egg rolls, dumplings, cheese rolls, shrimp, and chicken.

The meals come out mounded over on a very large plate with a small bowl of rice. I swear that I ate and ate and didnt seem to make a dent in the portion. The spices were perfect and the flavor was great.

It was well worth the stop and I highly recommend stopping by if you are ever in Newnan.

Happy Travels!