“Great location for our short stop on our way to Florida!”
Review of Super 8 Newnan

Super 8 Newnan
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Florence, Kentucky
“Great location for our short stop on our way to Florida!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. Good location that is rite off the interstate. The room was clean and adequate for our short stay. There are alot of good restaurants located one exit before. Booked online, so check-in was very quick and smooth.

Room Tip: We stayed in the back near the pool, but if you want it to be a little quieter during the summer mon...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel staff was really nice and my room was clean with an LED tv which was a nice surprise. Would stay again. Convenient location because right off the interstate and restaurants nearby. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lauren D
Irvine, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Nastiest room or should I say rooms, because I had to be move 3 times, ever!!!! First room had filthy bathroom...complete with hair and a frog in the tub!!! And not a toy frog, as we thought it was until it moved!! Dirty toilet, and the carpet was soaking wet!! Went to front desk within minutes of checking in and got the no refund response. Gave us another room...can you believe it was even worse!!!! Had to take pictures of the mattress because NOBODY would believe me without proof of just how nasty it was!!! It should have been taken out and burnt...no cleaning it thats for sure!! And guess what, soaking wet floors again. The third room was better than the first two, but after seeing them, who could lay down and get a good night sleep. Left that place feeling filthy!!!! Gotta post my pics of that place, its a you have to see it to believe it!!! Please do not waste your money on this place...remember they dont refund!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Charlotte T

Travelers are raving about these Newnan hotels

Easley, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I travel quite a bit with his wholesale business.We are limited to motels near the interstate with truck parking.Needless to say these are not luxury properties!However,we have always been fortunate to stay in clean,bug free establishments.This has got to be the worst overnight stay I have ever experienced.First our nonsmoking room reeked w/the stench of heavy cigarette smoke not to mention the fact that ashes were still on each nightstand.Housekeeping obviously overlooked this along w/ the candy wrappers behind our pillows.The floors were nasty,carpets soiled and the tiled flooring unmopped for weeks apparently.We also noticed mold and mildew to the point I could'nt lay my washcloth on any surface in the shower and feel sanitary.Thankfully I had packed flip flops because I would have died to set bare feet on the floors.We also were graced w/the company of several bugs in our room.Needless to say I would never recommend anyone to stay at this property.We felt unsafe,unsanitary,and unhappy with our stay at this motel!!

Room Tip: Choose a room that's anywhere but this motel!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Denise A
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was at this motel for 3 weeks and 4 days.Stuck here because the bill was handled by other powers to be.For beginners I was overcharged for quoted weekly rate by $11.00 per week.The day after went weekly was informed continental breakfast was not offered to the weekly people.The only room service was scheduled on the day I was to check in or out.I am fully aware that it is reduced service for a weekly but once a week seemed a bit much.Roaches are still a problem here.The drawers in the dresser were unusable.You pull them out an inch and they fall on the floor.Middle of the summer and the pool wasn;t open until 5:30 P.M. everyday. I used to be a devout follower of Super 8 but this one sure puts a shadow of doubt on that.Would not recommend this one to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Newnan, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2013

this was our second stay here, the rooms on the upper front of the building seemed rather decent other than a few issues with the lamps. When an issue with the keycards came up we were moved to the back lower floor after they let us take our stuff out. I appreciated them allowing us to move to a new room but this room was far from decent. The bathtub and sink drains wouldn't work properly, the shower curtain was mildewed and nasty, the shower dial did not work properly, the curtains had holes in them, i can count the bugs we found in this room on 2 hands, the tv was huge and almost couldnt be held up by the dresser, and the room smelled absolutely awful. Outside of the appaling nature of that room there were quite a few cockroaches crawling rampantly all over the columns and upper walkway of the hotel. I do not reccomend staying here.

Room Tip: upper floor on the front seemed better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple