Quality Inn Newnan
$129
$65
$129
Home2.com
Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
$75
$159
$149
SpringHill Suites
$55
All reviewsjameson innroom was cleanwithin walking distancetoilet and tub showernight managertexas roadhouseupon entering the rooman updatecoffee makerstaff was friendlywaffleswould stay here againfirst floorthe breakfast areadesk clerkjenniferlamp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I were heading to Florida last week and decided to make this hotel our "half-way" point stay. We got in a little late (Atlanta Traffic to blame) and they still had our room ready for us. Breakfast was fairly standard breakfast for budget hotels like this so there is absolutely nothing to complain about there. I would definitely suggest this place to anyone needing to stay in the area. Also, I work for another hotel under the Choice Hotels wing so I feel like that might mean a little something.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zack_Hall
VickiLowe, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear Zack_Hall,

Thank you for your lovely review! We love it when staff from other properties visit us! We work really hard to maintain an excellent experience for all of our guests.

Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We booked three rooms for family members who were traveling through on their way to Michigan.
The staff were very helpful and advised us to wait until we were sure of the arrival time before booking the rooms. The family arrived in the early morning hours and the staff assisted in getting everyone comfortable, providing extra towels and linens.
We live in Newnan and had visited several local motels before deciding to check out Quality. Quality was by far the cleanest, most attractive and quietest as they are all inside rooms. They allowed us to use the travel coupons for all the rooms so they were also the least expensive. They happily allowed us to inspect the rooms and stock the rooms with drinks and snacks. Save time and money...go to the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Book a second floor if possible, on the pool side. Less noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert W

Dear Robert W,

I am tickled we could accommodate your family! Thank you for the lovely review of us here at the Quality Inn, Newnan.

We hope to see you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a "getaway" trip. The pros...very friendly service, comfortable stay, nice new television. The cons...small rooms, meager continental breakfast, first room we were given had not been cleaned thoroughly. But a larger room is hardly a necessity with just two people, and if you decide to go to a restaurant for breakfast, should be a great stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear irishfan9891,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I appreciate your time. I am happy we could serve you with friendly service!

Come back anytime as you will see our breakfast has changed with hot eggs and sausage!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family recently enjoyed at the Quality Inn in Newnan, Georgia. Overall stay was very good because of price of double bed room, friendliness of staff, clean pool and overall cleanliness of hotel. Good breakfast, free wi-fi, and nice weight room. Michael Glover, the general manager, and Wendy, the front desk manager were very accomodating and pleasant. We have stayed in at least five hotels in Newnan, and for the value this one is the best. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Room was average. There was a musty/mildews smell all over the second floor. I stayed 3 days and that was enough. Plenty of shopping in the area but I don't think I'd stay there again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happytrailsOcala_Fl
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest,