“Will be back”
Review of Quality Inn Newnan

Quality Inn Newnan
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few months and agree with its rating as being one of the best in Newnan, GA. The staff are more than friendly. The rooms are clean, the bed was comfortable and the surrounding area feels safe. This will be my preferred hotel to stay at when I am in the Newnan area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Newnan

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've stayed here many times, (usually 6-8 times a year) and have found the quality dependently good, the staff extremely helpful and nice. However, we learned this week that the chain is now owned by the Quality Inns. No more coupons at the welcome centers (altho they did honor the current one), prices will be going up considerably, and NO more sausage in the sausage gravy - guess it's a new cost-cutting maneuver. Guess we won't be staying here any more.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mumsy7711
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights for business and booked the hotel solely from trip advisor reviews/price. When I arrived, I was very pleasantly greeted by the front desk staff and was also greeted each and every time I went in and out. I had a small issue with my first room (toilet didn't work) and the staff quickly switched me to another room. I didn't have any issues with billing or anything else after departure and was very pleased with the overall result. This is also a very good location, within walking distance of a gas station, close to a couple restaurants, and just a mile or two away from a large shopping district with everything you could possibly need. I didn't feel that my room was the cleanest as both rooms I was in had some stains on the carpets and damage to the walls, but these are probably very old issues that are thoroughly cleaned. I checked the sheets thoroughly first thing after noticing the floor stains and the sheets were completely clean. I don't have any lingering concerns about any cleanliness issues so don't worry too much about the first glance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Booked this hotel because of it's rating on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent. From the front desk clerk to room service that you passed in the hallway. Everyone always spoke and asked how you were doing. Room was clean and fresh. The TV channel selection was pretty limited. Couldn't get the Braves game. :-( Very satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Room 221 is a very nice two room suite. I highly recommend.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Wes H,

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We love receiving feedback as this is how we gage how hard work. Thank you again for choosing at Jameson Inn Newnan and we hope to see you again soon.

Michael Glover

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My best friend, wife, and myself stayed here August 31-September 3. We arrived after 11:00pm. I asked the desk clerk for a non-smoking room with a king size bed. She told me all she had was a smoking room with 2 double beds. Trip was already paid for, so I had no choice but to take the room. My friend checked in right after me and he was a given a non-smoking room with a king size bed! We booked and paid for our rooms at the same time months earlier! The clerk lied to me upon arrival! My best friend is a smoker, so we traded rooms. Furthermore, the entire 3rd floor stinks like cigarette smoke, even our non-smoking room. The deodarizer smell in our room horrid. The air conditioner wasn't even running when we got to the room, so it was not only hot, but it stink as well. Bed was too hard for my liking. Bathroom was smaller than any hotel I've stayed in before. Didn't use pool or fitness center. Good location right of the interstate with many restaurants within 5 miles. There is a Logan's Roadhouse within 2 minute walking distance. Not too sure how safe the area is. The gas station adjacent to the hotel had recently been robbed several times. We booked on Hotwire for $39 a night, the usual nightly rate is over $75. But for $39 a night, you get what you pay for. Spend the extra money and stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank aaronmc28
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Aaron,

I would like to apologize for your inconvenience during your recent stay with us. I know how frustrating that situation can be. I see that you booked your room through Hotwire. Unfortunately when you book through Hotwire they cannot guarantee your room type. Do you come to Newnan very often? If so, I would like to personally make your reservations for you and I can upgrade your room next time you come to Newnan. I also want to ensure your safety around the Jameson Inn in Newnan as we haven't had any kind of robbery in this area. Again, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience and would love for you to give us another chance at the Jameson Inn Newnan. Thank you very much for your time.

Michael Glover
770-252-1236

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We found this hotel at the last minute because they had a coupon in the free Georgia travel guide magazine. It was, WAY above my expectations. I've stayed in much more expensive hotels that weren't nearly as nice as this one. The room was comfortable and spotless, the staff was very friendly, and my kids loved making their own waffles for breakfast. What more can you want? Definitely an outstanding value!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank annie67_fl
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Wonderful to hear you and your family were able to enjoy our newly remodeled rooms and our Deluxe Continental Breakfast! So glad to know that your visit with us was fun and comfortable. Next time your through Newnan,Ga. Hope you can stay with us again!

Wendy Bishop
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2012

July 2012
Free Wi-Fi. Microwave oven and refrigerator in the room. Sink with good counter space as you enter the room; toilet and tub/shower room opposite the sink area. Door to the toilet and tub/shower room is set at an angle such that you do not feel that you are walking through a narrow hallway to get from the entry door to the bed. Also, thhis angled wall allows the door to swing so that it does not bump against a person standing at the sink.
Outside pool with adjacent exercise room (treadmill, bike, stair climber).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank u for sharing the wonderful points to construction and convince for you are guest! Also glad to here you enjoyed our outdoor pool and our newly updated equipment in our 24 hour Fitness Center! As we continue improving our rooms with 37 “ Flat Screens and Appliances we hope you will be able to visit us again soon!

Wendy Bishop