“Worth the stay for sure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn Newnan

Quality Inn Newnan
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Newnan, Georgia, United States
“Worth the stay for sure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Our visit was June 9-17, 2012. This is an excellent place to stay during your layover through Newnan or while visiting family/friends! The hotel staff works very dilligently preparing continental breakfast each morning (Gurva, one of the hotel personnel, was especially hard working to ensure everything was running smoothly). The replenishment of towels, bath soap, etc. was quick and the eagerness of the staff to ensure a welcome stay for all was obvious! I like the fact the this hotel had a computer for use in the main lobby as I wanted to show my Dad some things on the internet. The weight room is great to work out in and the pool is also very clean. The proximity of this hotel is also a plus. You have very nice restaurants and Ashley Park nearby. It should also be said that in particular, Virginia, part of the hotel staff as well as Wendy and Cari at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Thanks for making our vacation a great one ladies!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are great-no real loud noise and facing the pool on the east side are nice...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim P
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, July 19, 2012

We are so glad you were able to visit our hotel and enjoy the surrounding business! We strive to always make certain the needs of are guest are handled quickly and efficiently. I will defiantly let our wonderful team members know about you experience. We look forward to your next visit to Jameson Inn in Newnan, Ga !
Wendy Bishop
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

nice hotel,clean room,clean common area,very friendly staff,GREAT LOCATION,safe area
lots of resturants,bed hard as a brick i think they were made of granite-just kidding
would recommend this hotel highly

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank the3wrights
glad your overall visit with us was well. We strive to always try to make your stay has comfortable has we can. hope you can visit again soon!
Wendy Bishop
Assistant General Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed at the Jameson Inn in Newnan for a month. It was a very good experience. The staff was extremely pleasant and housekeeping (especially Virginia, Christie was nice too) was wonderful. The hotel is clean, the bed was comfortable and everyone went above and beyond to make us comfortable.Wendy went out of her way to offer suggestions and accomodations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. THANKSJameson for a home away from home experience.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor with double beds and it was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank La Toya W
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Ms. LaToya,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to our staff. It is always a pleasure to hear that our efforts to be the best hotel in Newnan are paying off. I look forward to the next time you come back to your home away from home.

Newnan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

I really enjoyed my week and a half stay At Jameson Inn. Just waking up, and going downstairs everymorning and being greeted by great People with great attitudes made my day. I didnt have to worry about anything! The property is always clean! Every Morning when you step out you see the sweet HouseKeepers working their rears off! I got to know most of the staff on a personal level due to the great customer service! I loved it And I will BE back!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nathan B
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Dear Nathan B.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your compliments on to our staff. We here at the Jameson Inn of Newnan, GA strive to provide our guests excellent service that is far superior to any of our competition. It is always great to hear that those efforts are noticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Extremely friendly staff; hotel was clean. Great experience.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Jason M
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Jason M.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be glad to pass on your compliments to our staff. We here at the Jameson Inn strive to provide service that far surpasses any of our competition. We look forward to having you again.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

For a person that has trouble sleeping when I'm away from home. I found that the Jameson Inn of Newnan , Ga. was a home away from home. Very Comfortable bed, plush pillows, Clean Rooms, Prompt and Polite Service from all of the Staff. Made my 4 night stay a home away from home . I would diffently stay there again and refer all of my family and friends to spend a little bit of money so they can have the best experiance and a good night sleep when out traveling away from home. Would like to Thank all of the Staff that made this a vacation and my holiday experiance one to remember.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nick N
Dear Nick N.
Thank you so much for your awesome review. It pleases me so much to have all of our hard work recognized. We strive to provide the best service of any hotel in the Newnan area. I will be happy to pass your compliments on to our staff. We look forward to having you again.

Milton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stop at this Jameson Inn several times a year when we travel back and forth to NC and we certainly can recommend it. We always look for a Jameson in cities wherever we travel, because they are consistently clean, well maintained, and the staff is always courteous and efficient. Add the breakfast, and Jameson's are hard to beat!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mumsy7711,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here with us at the Jameson Inn of Newnan. We strive to provide far superior service than you will find at any of our competitors. It is always awesome to hear when those efforts are noticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again.