“Fantastic B&B in Quaint Town of Newnan, GA”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newnan
Casa Bella Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Newnan B&B and Inns
tallahassee, florida
“Fantastic B&B in Quaint Town of Newnan, GA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was awestruck at the beauty of the bed and breakfast inside and out. Such a wonderful renovation to a stunning home. Thoroughly enjoyed the rooms, all the amenities such as the rainfall shower head, the plush robes, the wine, beer, water and coffee and tea and delicious home-made cookies. The innkeepers are a delight to talk with. The breakfast is worth the trip alone. We only stayed one night but will definitely be going back. I was sad to wake up today without that delightful breakfast to look forward to. One of the most delicious breakfast entrees I have ever had!

Room Tip: All of the rooms looked wonderful, however I liked our room on the first floor with access to the po...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank joanniefl2

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here while in town for a friend's wedding, who it turned out was staying here on her wedding night as well! We only stayed for two nights, but everything was ideal. The two-course (!) breakfasts were wonderfully fresh and delicious. Everything from the custom coffee blend to the lemon curd is homemade. The salt water pool was the perfect temperature and always clean. One day, my husband swam after breakfast, lunch, and the wedding! Our room was spacious and extraordinarily comfortable. You can have bottled water, fresh Keurig coffee and tea, or wine at all times. Generally, we are not big fans of vacationing in the South, but we loved Casa Bella so much, we would prefer to go back there for our five-year wedding anniversary than to the spa from our honeymoon. If you are anywhere near Newnan, GA, stay at Casa Bell!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank texaszet
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband were in Newnan for a wedding and wanted to be close the square. We are so glad we discovered Casa Bella! The house was amazing - historic with high ceilings and beautiful molding but with updated, spa-like decor that make you relax the minute you walk through the door. Patty and Ron were instant friends and spoiled us during our stay. Our trip concluded with the best breakfast we've ever had - praline french toast with homemade syrup and homemade biscuits and gravy. We will definitely go back, if even just to escape from the craziness of Atlanta for the weekend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Jonesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed at Casa Bella in Newnan, GA on a Friday and Saturday night and loved it. The rooms were wonderful with very comfortable beds. The breakfast each morning was very up scale and delicious. We will be going back and taking friends with us.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cliff c
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I recently made a trip to Newnan with my brother Steve for our brother Mike's birthday, expecting to stay with both of them in Mike's house. Instead, Mike put me up at Casa Bella, which, I have to say, is another class of accommodation altogether. Nothing wrong with Mike's place, but Casa Bella blew me away. The house was built in 1911, has huge, bright, airy rooms with ten-foot (at least) ceilings and every amenity you could want, including coffee or wine at all hours and, especially, those incredible breakfasts. Patty, who owns Casa Bella with her husband, Ron, is an admirable chef and even has a cooking show that airs in two states. She's a cookbook author, too. Both Patty and Ron are warm, easy-going, and very kind and generous--they make you feel at home. I can't recommend Casa Bella highly enough. (If you stay there, ask Patty about the friendly spirits who live in the walls.)

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kate M
Sharpsburg, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I had heard such good reviews, that we were very excited about our stay. We were not disappointed. Patti and Ron were gracious hosts, and Patti is an amazing chef - breakfast was wonderful...as were the cocktails. It was great to find a local place to getaway for a night or two with such nice folks and beautful surroundings.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RRossidad
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was in Newnan for business and wanted to stay as close to downtown as possible, so took a chance on Casa Bella based on maryanny143's review.

What a stroke of luck!

This is not some stuffy, crammed with Ethan Allen B&B where only my grandmother might feel at home, as I had feared. It has far more in common with the B&Bs that I have stayed at in Europe where the proprietors are laid back, fun folks who interact with you with genuine warmth and hospitality. After putting in 10 hour days working, it was amazing to come 'home' to find Patty and Ron sitting on the porch drinking and offering me a glass of wine. If I hadn't had to get back to work the next day I could have sat there swapping stories about travel and life all night over wine and great company.

My bedroom was large and the bed VERY comfortable. My in-room bathroom was large and had a 2-head shower and a full tub.

Breakfast was made-to-order, plentiful and delicious. Patty apparently has her own cooking show. THAT's who I want making breakfast for me!

It is likely I will be back in Newnan for business, and I'm going to try to convince my wife to come along so we can spend the weekend!

This is NOT your grandmother's B&B,,,this is a Tuscan B&B tucked in Newnan, Georgia!

I am SO happy that I chose this over the Ramada or the Hilton or any other 'business' hotel!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business