“Excellent food”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 214 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Superb food, distinctly flavored and well presented by a super server. Although slightly noisy, it was still easy to carry on a conversation. We hope to go back.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

La Parilla has excellent food, good service and reasonable prices. The one negative I would offer is that it is very difficult to carry on a conversation there. The high ceilings combined with the naked floor make it a very loud restaurant. Also, don't go during peak times, there is ALWAYS a wait there, sometimes extremely long. It is right across the parking lot from the movie theatre, so there are always tons of teenagers there before and after movies.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We have eaten here many times and LOVE it! it is about an hour from where we live but it is well worth the drive!
We enjoy the potato soup, and the fajitas are fantastic!
They are always packed so get there early!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Nice atmosphere, servers were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I ate at La Parrilla while out shopping because my friends said it had good food. The place has a nice open layout, but as with an open layout, the place was noisy. I sat as far from the kitchen that you can sit and I could still hear noise from the kitchen. The service was slow. I had a late lunch, around 2:00, the place wasn't busy and it still took several minutes for the waitress to take my drink order. When the food arrived, it was only ok in taste. I've eaten at better Mexican restaurants. I would eat there again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.