“ok food and service”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 210 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Atlanta, Georgia
“ok food and service”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I ate at La Parrilla while out shopping because my friends said it had good food. The place has a nice open layout, but as with an open layout, the place was noisy. I sat as far from the kitchen that you can sit and I could still hear noise from the kitchen. The service was slow. I had a late lunch, around 2:00, the place wasn't busy and it still took several minutes for the waitress to take my drink order. When the food arrived, it was only ok in taste. I've eaten at better Mexican restaurants. I would eat there again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

• Visited January 2012

Newnan
“Always good with a super health food score”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great food, Great service and always fun to visit and eat

Visited December 2011
Manchester, Georgia
“GREAT GREAT !!!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Small wait to be seated. Server Romy was at the table as we sat down. Got our drink order. When she brought our drinks she took our order, short wait food came out hot large amount and very good.

Visited December 2011
“AMAZING La Parilla Dip!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This place hands down is great Mexican food! We used to live in the Atlanta area, but now have relocated. When we visited- had to have it- the cheese dip is like "Crack" cheese! Addictive!

• Visited October 2011
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

The food here is terrible. People go here because of the location & b/c of what the restaurant looks like from the inside, but don't let that fool you. It was okay in the past, but the service has gone way down. I just ate there and my waitress took all of 30 minus to bring our food out and it was only 3 people. Our cups were not clean and after i ate here my stomach started to hurt. I don't see how anyone could eat here. I know for a fact that i will never eat here again.

• Visited October 2011