“True Startup”

Abide Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 12 things to do in Newnan
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

You can tell this brewery is owned by guys who really care about brewing. They were all there hanging out the night we went, all pouring beers for the guests. That's something you don't get too often. Played some corn hole, sat down and had a chat outside, and met some strangers. Really friendly environment. Dog/kid friendly as well.

Date of experience: June 2017
"tours"
"games"
"variety"

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop here on the way home from Atlanta. I'm glad we did. It was "IPA Day". A friend had raved about this place and their beer selection. They have quite a selection for a small brewery. The beers were excellent and the gentleman serving them were very nice. I will definitely stop there next time I am passing thru. I forgot to mention, they only do tours on Saturdays from 1 pm to 5pm.

Date of experience: August 2016