“Always a perfect meal...”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 217 Restaurants in Newnan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have eaten at Texas Roadhouse for years and years in various cities and the meals are always perfect. My wife and I ate here at the Newnan location for the 4th or 5th time the other night and it was great.

We arrived at 6:45pm and was immediately seated thanks to call ahead seating. Try it, it works!

We were taken to our table and immediately our waiter was there to take our drinks and appetizer order. Within minutes, he was back to take our meal order. I always get the same thing, the 11 oz. sirloin medium with loaded baked potato and a Caesar salad, my wife always get her thing too, the 8 oz. sirloin, baked sweet potato and a Caesar salad.

The Caesar salads were great with a hint of anchovy paste in the dressing. When the steaks arrived, they too were perfect. We have eaten at other steak restaurants and always come back time and time again to Texas Roadhouse, the meat is the reason.

The wait staff here is remarkable, friendly and courteous. The on-duty manager even came by to check up on how our waiter was doing and to ask if our meals were satisfactory. Too full for dessert, we settled up and strolled out to the car, glad we had chosen to come here once again.

1  Thank trilobite1102

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a great restaurant located right off the highway 34 in Newnan , GA. The food is cook the way you like it the steaks and burgers just melt in your mouth. The fresh rolls are always hot and delicious.

1  Thank 1ibrahim
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Good food.. good service love this place. Can't go wrong with the Jamaican cowboy ask for sugar on the rim mmm finger licking good!! Ribs are fall off the bone good and they have the best houehour salad.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my 3rd or 4th visit and its always a good experience
Staff are friendly and the meals great value.
I had the bone in ribeye and it was perfectly cooked and flavorful.
service is a little speedy but given the popularity of the place no surprise.
Will be back.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a Ribeye and it was amazing. I have been here several times on business dinners and special occasions and I have never been disappointed. The steak are cook perfectly.

1  Thank Sam d

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!