Our family had the pleasure of staying two nights at the Killeen House during our first trip to Ireland. It was a wonderful experience in every way. The hotel itself was very charming and beautifully decorated. The owners and staff were all so welcoming - they made us feel like family. The food was excellent - we had breakfast and dinner there and both were outstanding. If we ever have the good fortune of taking another trip to Ireland, we will definitely return to the Killeen House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney