Just spent 8 days in Ireland at many wonderful locations, but the most memorable stay was at the Killeen House. Michael and Geraldine were fantastic hosts - friendly, helpful, even humorous at times -my wife and i spoke of them for days. Food was excellent and the location was perfect for our time spent in Kerry. We wouldn't think of visiting Ireland again without scheduling a stay at the Killeen House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney Town Centre, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Free car parking and and WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney