Recently we stayed at the Kileen House for three nights. Michael and Geraldine made us feel right at home even before we arrived. They made tee times and answered travel questions through e-mail. Once we arrived they welcomed us with delicious scones and bisquits. We ate dinner at their resturant, Rozzers, the first night. It was so wonderful that we made reservations for another night (best food during our entire trip). Michael and Geraldine set up tours of Dingle Bay and the Gap of Dunloe. It was an excellent experience and I hope to return some day to play more golf. Beautiful golf courses on the lakes are just five minutes away. Thank-you Geraldine and Micheal for making the Kileen House such a treat. Paul and Maureen Worcester, Ma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney Town Centre, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Free car parking and and WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney