Our Killeen House Hotel stay couldn't have been better. The hotel was just what you would want in a Bed and Breakfast. Great setting, superb food, and a warm and caring staff. As soon as we walked in the door our every need was met. The hotel was "Ireland" at its best.! The owners, Michael and Geraldine Rosney, made you feel right at home and their adivce, from where to golf and what to see, was right on the botton.
If you're thinking of going to the Killarney area and want to stay at a superior bed and breakfast, this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney