Me and my fiance stayed in this hotel with our dog for 3 nights in October. It was a lovely hotel, everything was really personal and out of all hotels i have stayed in (I stay in hotels at least 5 times a year) this had by far the nicest staff and overall great atmosphere.
the breakfast was lovely and evening meal was even better. I will be visiting Killeen house again in the future and i would recommend anyone who would like a beautiful holiday on killarney to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney Town Centre, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Free car parking and and WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney