I travel 50 to 60 times a year and have the opportunity to stay in many highly rated hotels. There you recieve great acomodations, lovely meals and excellent service. The difference at the Killeen House is something you can't buy, teach or produce. You are treated like family, treated with consideration and respect, the sole purpose is making your stay "special". We arrived with 8 men to play golf and have a good time, one of our group had stayed with Michael in the past and could not say enough good things about The Killeen House, he did not do it justice. If you have a reason to be in the Killarney area, this is a must! The rooms are comfortable, the food is excellent and the bar and hospitality are special. I look forward to returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney