My husband and I stayed for three nights at this exceptional hotel, we loved every minute of it. Geraldine and Michael , the owners , made us feel as if we were guests in their home . Our room was spacious , beautiful and very clean, the hotel itself was about ten minutes outside Killarney center as a result the scenery was so picturesque and serene. The restaurant included impeccable service and food, the little pub is inviting especially if you are a golfer . Everyone called us by name but managed to walk that fine line between being personal without the feeling of invading your privacy . We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney Town Centre, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Free car parking and and WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney