14/6/13 - I brought my 10 year old daughter Sophie to stay in Killeen house hotel to climb Caraunthoohil for the weekend and it was truly a great experience. Michael and all the staff were great and made us feel right at home. The atmosphere is supberb and I would recommend anyone coming to ireland to Killarney to stay here. Well done Michael, Geraldine, Damien, Ciara, Margaruite and all the staff we did not meet, great bjob done by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney