Killeen House was our first night stay in Ireland and the best night. Michelle greeted us like long lost relatives. The room was beautiful, clean and cozy. Geraldine and Michael were wonderful hosts. The service provided by Damien, Michelle and Gavin was great. We ate dinner and breakfast at Killeen and the food was superb. Everyone seemed concerned about where we were going and what our interests were for sight seeing. They gave good advice, directions and contact information if we should need help in any way. We should have booked our week there instead of just one night! I would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney Town Centre, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Free car parking and and WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney