The property is well kept, clean and modern. Our room was lovely. The food in the restaurant was excellent but expensive. The staff were very good. Geraldine and Michael were good hosts. We really appreciated Geraldine booking rounds of golf for us in Killarney and Dingle. We thought that the following were issues: 1. We had to carry our luggage up a fairly long set of stairs. 2.The internet is very poor. Difficult to even download mail. 3.Our room *305 faced a country road and it was noisy as cars and trucks go flying by until late in the evening. 4 The pillows are very hard and uncomfortable. 5. The location is a bit out of the way. Overall we thought that it was a nice place and rate it "very good" as the hosts and staff were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney