I must say Killeen House Hotel is fabulous. We stayed here for two nights in April. From the moment we arrived the staff couldnt do enough for us. We dined in the cosy bar on the first day. One the second night we had an amazing meal in Rozzers restaurant. The food is top notch. We had Rack of Lamb and Fillet Steak for main course which didnt dissapoint. breakfast both mornings was perfect. We climbed C'touhal on the saturday and the day was perfect. Views are unreal but a tricky climb at times. After our climb we came back to hotel and Michael arrange a trip to a spa. What more could we ask for....The following day we a had a competition and after breakfast we were given a packed lunch. We could not fault this hotel and look forward to going back. Thanks Geraldine and Michael and all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney