My golf buddies and I stayed here for 5 nights as part of a golf trip in Ireland. The location was perfect, in that it was close to great golf and Killarney, but rural enough to showcase some of the beauty of this gorgeous country. The rooms were clean and quiet. Breakfasts were fabulous and the chefs did everything they could to prepare what you liked. The staff was great. Dinner in the restaurant was first rate. And topping it off were the owners, Geraldine and Michael. Anyone who is considering running a guesthouse should watch them operate theirs. They love what they do and it shows. They were great and made our trip memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant is truly a special and charming place. Owned and personally managed by Michael and Geraldine Rosney since 1992, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation for the warm and uniquely Irish welcome it extends to all guests. Its location, just a 10 minute drive from Killarney, makes it the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore the many magnificent attractions of the entire region, including the famed Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsulas. Free car parking and WiFi throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Killeen House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killeen House Hotel Killarney
- Killeen Hotel Killarney
- Killeen House Hotel Aghadoe, Ireland - Killarney