Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
$139
$118
$258
$250
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$160
Brook Lodge Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$187
$171
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$171
$166
$177
$172
1,605 results
All reviewslake roomthermal suiteterrace barstar hotelrelaxation areaheights loungekillarney lakesthe penthouseupgraded to a suitesecond to nonetop classstar servicefrom start to finishlast weekendfantastic hotelfantastic stayboth nights
Reviewed April 9, 2014

April 2014.What a disappointment! I feel really cheated after my birthday weekend stay here. The room looked dated, carpet flat,tired looking and faded,but worst of all was the bed. It was so hard that I had aches on waking and had very restless sleeps,tossing and turning. I investigated the mattress( I have good knowledge of the latter)and although it was of a recommended hotel quality brand, the appearance and depth suggested that it was well past it's lifetime.it certainly had lost "its former glory" and felt like every spring was flattened beyond recoil ! Tea n coffee making facilities are not provided for, but on enquiry I received a make-shift alternative which did the job.Evening dinner was just ok( was included in price deal!) but cheapest bottle of wine is 30 euro or 10 euro a glass! A regular sandwich in the lounge from bar menu is e10.50! Breakfast was standard, a good selection but the fresh fruit was tastless!The pool is for dipping in, not swimming( too small). I badly wanted a spa treatment but decided against it as by now the five star experience was obviously only in the written word as advertised and far from being my experience. There's more I could say but I even feel tired and sad now recalling my much anticipated but really really disappointing birthday weekend at this hotel. P.s. I usually stay in BnB's, and 3/4 star hotels, so next time I'm going to read trip advisor's 'poor' reports cause these mirror my experience this time exactly.

• Stayed: April 2014
6  Thank LGOOR
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed here on the 5th April for one night. check in was very pleasant and quick. Our room was on the ground floor and we had a fantastic view of the lakes! Got an indian head massage at the spa which was unbelievable! it was great. used the thermal suite which was fantastic! Such a beautiful and relaxing area, where staff are very heloful. used the swimming pool too. Breakfast was nice! Have to say it is such a fantastic hotel! the atmosphere is brilliant. always wanted to stay here. Our room was beautiful and i can't wait to come back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelL9495
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We are a well travelled couple who take weekend breaks in Ireland on a regular basis for the past 10/15 years .
Recently (Sat 29/Sun 30) we had the pleasure of staying at the Aghadoe Heights Hotel and are both agreed that it was the most pleasurable experience of any stay anywhere in Ireland .
On arrival the less than impressive outside façade of the Hotel was cause for doubt, but from the moment we entered until our departure we were blown away by the quality ,courtesy and professionalism of staff and service without exception .
The food was excellent with the breakfast , in particular, given the choice and selection available, without parallel anywhere we have stayed .
Evening meals and bar snacks were of comparable quality – the personable and discreet service given by staff unbelievably good
The Lake View room was absolutely stunning – we would suggest that balcony be attended to in order to retain privacy from adjoining balcony space and that television sets be upgraded – two small items in the overall scheme of things.
Facilities such as Spa were unbelievably good with special thanks to Amanda for super treatment!

Room Tip: Lake view room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Perfect2603
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Aghadoe Heights in March when we went to Killarney for a concert.

From the beginning the service was impeccable with all requests catered for. Aine at the front desk was outstanding and has a promising career ahead!

The room and facilities were top class with outstanding views over the lakes of Killarney.

The shuttle service offered by the hotel into Killarney is just a small example of the lengths Aghadoe Heights goes to satisfy the guests needs. It was much appreciated and Jerry was very informative, offering great suggestions of places to go in Killarney.

Fantastic stay! We will return!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pepinster47
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed here last weekend with my girlfriend for two nights. We were in town for a wedding and decided to head down on the Friday night. From the moment we came to when we left the level of friendliness and hospitality was second to none. My only gripe would be the tvs in the rooms could do with an upgrade. Other then that the food and spa facilities were spot on. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2014