Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
$123
The Dunloe(Beaufort)
$268
Travelocity
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
TripAdvisor
$144
$140
Travelocity
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$155
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,590 results
All reviewslake roomthermal suiteterrace barstar hotelrelaxation areaheights loungekillarney lakesthe penthouseupgraded to a suitesecond to nonetop classstar servicefrom start to finishlast weekendfantastic hotelfantastic stayboth nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have stayed in Killarney several times, including the Europe and The Park but The Aghadoe is where I have been made to feel most welcome. They cannot do enough to help from front desk staff to the bar to the spa.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank loccork
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Attended wedding, great luxury rooms, plenty of scope and well appointed hotel.
Deceptive from outside as looks a bit like a modern office block from the road, however lovely indoors. Food great staff local and friendly would return if in Kerry again.

Room Tip: pets allowed on ground floor rooms, all rooms good though
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I had stayed here a couple of yrs back and it was beautiful. Rooms, food and location all top quality. I only recently realised the hotel is now pet friendly so I will have to return and try out with my little guy!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here with my hubby and our old English sheepdog Molly. My husband was participating in the annual Ring of Kerry cycle and the staff were so thoughtful and helpful from the moment we arrived. It started with letting us know there was a special carb loaded meal added to the Resturant menu the night before the race. The morning of the race the Resturant opened earlier than normal to provide a hot breakfast to guests participating in the race.
Our pet friendly room had direct access to the garden, and a large pet bed and food bowls were left in our room for Molly. We only stayed two nights and we weren't the only guests staying with a dog but any staff I met during our stay knew our dogs name and would greet her and made us feel so welcome.
No matter why you are visiting Killarney this is the place to stay

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Irishskibunny23
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I visited the Aghadoe Heights hotel for 1 night with my boyfriend. we both really enjoyed our trip, and our room was to a very high standard. its quite far from the town centre so they operate a shuttle bus a few times daily if you want to go down to Killarney without the car. Would be even better if they offered you a lift back up at designated times, but we'd to make our own way home. Also, wish they offered a later option on breakfast on Sunday mornings (currently 10am) as we both thought 11am would have been better, even if only on Sunday.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple