Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
$173
$144
$313
$304
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$161
Brook Lodge Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$193
$182
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
$181
$150
$178
$173
1,603 results
All reviewslake roomthermal suiteterrace barstar hotelrelaxation areaheights loungekillarney lakesthe penthouseupgraded to a suitesecond to nonetop classstar servicefrom start to finishlast weekendfantastic hotelfantastic stayboth nights
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed here last weekend and was not dissapointed. The service and staff are fantastic. The room was amazing and I loved the pool area. Not to metion the views. Breathtaking ( even though the weather was awful. The attention to detail was second to none. The only down side was that I did not book a spa appointment as I did visit the spa and it looked amazing. However, I will be returning!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Relaxedandchilled
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in Oct 12. This hotel is excellent! The breakfast is right up there with the best I have tasted! Stayed in a suite and it was very spacious and amazing! The hotel is a few miles out of town and is best suited to a quiet relaxing/romantic escape. Not the hotel to go for if you want to be close to the town. The formal restaurant is expensive but the bar food is very good, ok priced and seems to be where most people eat anyway.

There were a few negatives - a 2 foot tear in the bedroom curtain, a tear in the bathrobe, a missing remote control for the entertainment system & moss growing on one side of the tennis court which made it dangerously slippy. I would not expect such faults from a 5 star hotel and am marking the hotel down to 4 out of 5 for this reason.

2  Thank Noyler
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We recently stayed in Aghadoe Heights for a mini break. What a wonderful experience. The welcome and service we received from the moment we stepped inside the door was exceptional. The decor is warm and welcoming. The art work throughout is beautiful. The staff to a man and a woman are professional, courteous,friendly and efficient. We really enjoyed our meal in the fine dining restaurant and deserts on the lounge menu were a treat. We did not have an opportunity to use the spa facilities but will definitely return on another occasion for that. A special thank you to Siobhán who ensured that I did not leave without misplaced swimming goggles !

1  Thank Welltravelled88
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed mid-week and maybe expectations were too high but there could have been a lot more attention to detail in the hotel. There were no chairs/table on the balcony to take in the beautiful view. The door to the adjoining room was unlocked (thankfully it was not in use!). There were no tea/coffee making facilities on arrival, however later in the evening, a tray was in our room but had tarnished tea spoons and no biscuits! The bar menu was ok, nothing special and a little bit overpriced. Homemade burger at €16 and banofee pie at €8! Our room was below the bar area and footsteps and the piano playing were very clear to hear until almost 11pm from our room. I also thought being a 5 star hotel, our bed clothes would have been turned down on return at night and perhaps some chocolates on pillow but unfortunately not. The bathroom was very nice and the room and bathroom also had a beautiful scent thoughout our stay. The room decor was only ok - it could probably do with a revamp and maybe a flatscreen TV would look nicer rather than an old small portable on a drawer unit.The spa was quite nice - maybe a discreet tour of where every area in the spa was located at first would have helped. The staff at the hotel were excellent however and were very helpful and obliging. Would stay again but might check out other hotels overlooking the lakes first.

Room Tip: Request a room in quite area if you are looking for an early night's sleep
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jellycat_12
Reviewed October 29, 2012

spent three nights at this hotel with my husband and I have to say it was the best and most relaxing stay at a hotel I have had. From the minute we arrived until we left all the staff were efficient and very friendly and nothing was too much for them. The food was beautiful from breakfast (the choice was endless) to afternoon tea and dinner we could not fault anything. The bedroom was large and the view of the lake and the mountains from the window was breadthtaking. I can't comment on the spa as I did'nt avail of it maybe if I am lucky enough to stay here again I will.

Room Tip: We stayed in a lake room and were very happy with it. Slept like logs