“Good food at Rozzers”
Review of Rozzers Restaurant

Rozzers Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Aghadoe
Cuisines: European, Irish, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A multi-awarding winning family run Restaurant, with a special emphasis on locally sourced quality food. Rozzers is open each evening from early April to late October, between the hours of 6.30pm and 9.30pm. It closes fully for the winter period. Head Chef Paul O'Gorman has worked in Rozzers since 1997 and he takes enormous personal and professional pride in the quality of his food, which seamlessly combines modern Irish and classical French culinary styles, with items like Ring of Kerry lamb, Dingle Bay lobster, a variety of daily changing fresh fish dishes and Chateaubriand being constant features on the Menu. In addition, breads and desserts are prepared daily in-house. Since 2009, Rozzers has always been at the top of the Trip Advisor ranking for Killarney Restaurants.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I brought a group of 14 to dine at Rozzers. We had a lovely evening. Pleasant surroundings, friendly staff, good service, excellent food. Good variety on the menu. The house wines were very good, and not overpriced. Nice bar close by for drinks before and after. I would certainly go back again.

MplusG, Owner at Rozzers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Hi Cion and sincere thanks for the great review of Rozzers here on Trip Advisor - we really appreciate it.

We are always extra conscious when we can get bookings for a reasonably large group of guests like yours, because sometimes there can be a range of different issues involved with groups, and much different than are involved with smaller numbers of guests like one, two or four.....

But thankfully we are blessed with a great bunch of people working with us (in both the Kitchen and the Restaurant) who are really clued in and professional in the way they do their jobs.

We're delighted that you enjoyed your evening with us and we thank you for having chosen us, when you had so much choice in Killarney.

Thanks again Cion and all the very best.

There are newer reviews for Rozzers Restaurant

Reviewed October 7, 2013

After doing some research before my trip I knew I would make a stop at Rozzers for dinner. My great experience started before I even left Canada. I contacted Michael via email to make reservations. He was a delight. Upon arrival at the restaurant we were warmly greeted with a hug.
Dinner was amazing...filet with lobster...how can you go wrong? So decedent. Followed of course by dessert. The restaurant was elegant yet warm. Michael made sure we were taken care of. He even went so far as to give us a ride into town so we could make our show. He refused to call us a cab and made sure we arrived on time. Thank you so much!!

Do not miss out on this gem!

MplusG, Owner at Rozzers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

What a fantastic review - thank you so much for taking the time for writing and posting it here on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to look after you and we are delighted that you both enjoyed your meal with us here in Rozzers.

We only hope that Michael Flatley's show was even more enjoyable and memorable - there was no way that Michael was going to let you be late for that.....!!!

Thanks again and all the very best.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

A warm welcome paved the way for a wonderful evening of food and wine.A lovely atmosphere and friendly attentive service. Both of us ordered the oysters to start accompanied by a classic Chablis.The Chateaubriand was quite superb,cooked to perfection served with jus and warm Bernaise. A full-bodied Rioja was perfect with with the rare meat.Some of Irelands best cheeses to finish topped off a lovely evening. Well done Rozzers. We will be back.

MplusG, Owner at Rozzers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Hi Ronald and thanks a million for the superb review here on Trip Advisor - we are very grateful to you for going to the time and trouble of writing it up.

We hope that Eileen and yourself had a memorable night and that you left us laden down with loads of happy memories!

We're delighted that you enjoyed the oysters and chateaubriand so much - even though they both cost a little extra, they are thankfully extremely popular with a lot of our guests

Thanks again so much Ronald - and now you know where we are when next your plans bring you to our little part of the world!

All the best.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Another fine example of Irish hospitality! My husband and I dined at Rozzers based on the reviews here and they were right! The food, the service, ambience, everything was excellent. Mike the owner is simply a master of making you feel welcome! He even offered to drive us back to our hotel because we were having technical difficulties with our phones. He happily drove us back to our hotel and said it was his pleasure. If only the rest of the world could take lessons from the Irish on how to treat guests! The food was also amazing! The duck is some of the best I've ever had!

Hi Frannie and thank you so much for the wonderful review here on Trip Advisor - we really appreciarte it.

It was a pleasure to look after you and we're delighted that you were so clearly enjoying your Irish vacation experience.

We're happy also that we managed to add to your store of good memories!

Thanks again Frannie and all the best.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Myself, my sister and our parents ate here for our parents 25th wedding anniversary in September. I had read the menu online and thought it sounded delicious but nothing could have prepared me for the gastronomical delight that is Rozzers. Simply delicious food served in a quaint setting. From the bread basket to the coffee at the end of the meal, it was all superb. Do not leave Killarney without going here! The goats cheese starter was without doubt one of the best things I've ever eaten..my death row last meal for sure! Michael the owner even dropped us back to our hotel after the meal! I also have to praise our waiter, I think his name was Damien, very attentive but not too in your face as can often be the case in fine dining restaurants. It was just a fantastic experience and I hope I have the pleasure of returning there in the future.

(From the Biochemistry student in Galway!)

MplusG, Owner at Rozzers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Hi Maeve and thank you so much for the outstanding review here on Trip Advisor - we are very grateful to you.

But more importantly, thank you for choosing Rozzers for such a momentous and special occasion in your family's life.

We were honoured that you selected us and we are delighted that we lived up to expectations!

It was a pleasure you look after all four of you and we hope that whenever you ramble forth from Mohill again, you might just re-visit us here in Killarney!!!

Thanks again so much Maeve and all the best to you all.