Hampton Inn Moultrie
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Lenox Inn(Lenox)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmovie theater within walking distancegreat hotelbreakfast staffroom was cleancomplimentary breakfaststayed here for one nightexcellent staywould recommend this hotel to anyoneevery morningplace to stayparking lotconvenient locationthe entire staffhome away from homethe breakfast areachecking outpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2010

This Hampton Inn was fairly nice - considering it was in a small town. The lobby and common areas were very clean. My room was on the first floor, so I had more noise than I would have liked. Also the connecting room door shook all night long - for whatever reason.

Breakfast was hot and filling! Staff was extremely courteous and very helpful. Making return reservations now.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I can't say enough positive things about our local Hampton Inn. Our wedding was in October 2009 & we booked a block of rooms for our wedding guests. Many of our guests were driving in or flying in from out of state. Wendy (the manager) was terrific to work with, and, despite being fully booked the weekend of our wedding with the Expo just around the corner, she was fabulous. We also booked & used the conference room & adjacent patio for our rehearsal dinner. Family members & guests from out of town didn't have far to go after dinner. The entire entrance area was very welcoming & decorated very nicely to begin with. The decorations were added to for the fall season-very festive & made it a pleasant place for socializing, lingering & visiting. Everyone from hotel staff to management was easy to work with-with me as a stressed-out bride! The ease of my dealings with the Hampton Inn made this one part of my wedding that DIDN'T cause me additional stress. :) We had a selection of rooms varying from suites to queens to kings-all wedding guests commented on a pleasant hotel stay. With several restaurants in a short walking distance, there was plenty of choices for families, grandparents, couples & some groups. Many thanks Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed March 21, 2009

My stay was horrible. There were bed bugs in the bed and bugs in the bathroom...When told to management they were rude and very unprofessional. For the price a person pays their stay should be comfortable and their needs should be met. The best part about the stay was that Apple Bee's was just a skip and a hop away and the movie theater was right next door. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Moultrie and all other hotels in area. I will not go to Moultrie if I can't stay at the Hampton. Staff is wonderful; breakfast is the best, hotel is clean. Have gas grill for guest use if wish to stay in and eat. There are not many restaurants in Moultrie so this is a great option if staying for an extended period.
I really hate to tell people about this hotel since it's so nice and I don't want it to be booked when I need a reservation but it's deserving of praise.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank asi
Reviewed December 12, 2006

Hampton Inn in Moultrie is very clean. I have problems visiting restaurants or staying in hotels because of their cleanliness, but I would stay at Hampton Inn anytime. I have found I enjoy all of their hotels. The workers are very nice and helpful. Hampton Inn by far exceeds any other hotel in Moultrie, GA.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)