“For the price, very nice”

Hampton Inn Moultrie
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Moultrie
Reviewed December 15, 2011

VERY friendly staff. Even the food at their Wednesday 'manager's reception was good. The plumbing is a little loud but for the price, you cannot do better than this in a rural community like this.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Moultrie

Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stayed there to attend a wedding in town. I didn't expect much since it's in such a small town, but the place was great. Very clean rooms, spacious, nice staff, and great amenities (especially the breakfast). Great value and highly recommended. I'm a travel agent, so I'm pretty critical of what hotels i stay at.

Room Tip: tell the front desk your needs and requests
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I came to this hotel late in the evening (around 11:00 pm) and was greeted at the front desk with a smile and was checked in at lightning speed and given an excellent rate! The room was immaculately clean and well appointed and boasted lightning fast internet The bed was heavenly and the hotel was extremely quiet. I highly recommend staying at the Hampton Inn when you are in Moultrie!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank businesstraveler009
Reviewed January 17, 2011

The hotel was nice. It had a comfortable feel, and is tastefully decorated. Breakfast was good every morning, and has hot eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy when I was there, along with pastries, and cereals. The room was nice. The internet worked great. The bed was comfortable. Moultrie doesn't have much to do, but this seemed like it was in a good location in Moultrie.

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding nearby. The rehearsal started at 4:00 Friday afternoon, and was about 30 minutes from the hotel. We drove about 6 hours to get to this hotel, and wanted to take a shower, freshen up, and get dressed at the hotel and leave at 3:30 to make it to rehearsal in time. So immediately after booking a "jacuzzi room" online, I called the hotel, and explained the situation and was told that the room was held and would be ready for me whenever we arrived (I told her we might arrive as early as 1:00 and was told that was ok). Upon arrival at 2:30, I told the front desk lady I was here to checkin and that I was told my room would be ready and she looked at me like a ghost. I explained the situation, and that I was told the night before it would be held, and her response was, "well the lady working last night is a new employee, and doesn't understand how the system works here yet." Totally not my fault, but I was the one inconvenienced. Twenty minutes later, I end up in a downgraded room at the same cost, because my room was not ready, with a front desk representative acting like she had to save the world in order to get me checked in an hour early. Had I known it would've been this much of an issue I would've stayed at the Holiday Inn (which is brand new) right down the road, that has a 3:00 checkin.

Won't be back here again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I will stay at this hotel whenever I return to Moultrie just because of its staff. The hotel is nice, too, but the staff is above reproach. Each employee we passed inquired of our well being or simply smiled and spoked. It was quite refreshing. We arrived and found that our hotel room was not as I reserved. The clerk went above and beyond to ensure that we had accomodations that would suit my wheelchair-bound mother. If you have the opportunity to travel to Moultrie, do yourself a favor and stay here. You will experience something very rare - great customer service.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2010

We stay at this hotel a few times a year when visiting family in the area. They offer a great complimentary breakfast that changes daily but includes eggs, meats, cereals, pastries, coffee, juice, fresh fruit, waffles, and yogurt selections. I have no complaints about the breakfast. It is always great. The king size beds are far more comfortable than the rooms with two queens. The rooms are clean. Take bottled water to drink because Moultrie's tap water has a lot of sulfur or something equally awful smelling and tasting. The towels are plentiful but very rough due to the hardness of the water used for laundering. The room heating and A/C is typical and noisy. Wireless internet is free. TV selections are ok but not great and the channels are mislabeled so it is confusing. I like this hotel and will return. It serves the purpose.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2010

This Hampton Inn was fairly nice - considering it was in a small town. The lobby and common areas were very clean. My room was on the first floor, so I had more noise than I would have liked. Also the connecting room door shook all night long - for whatever reason.

Breakfast was hot and filling! Staff was extremely courteous and very helpful. Making return reservations now.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moultrie
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie
Hampton Inn Adel
Hampton Inn Adel
#1 of 4 in Adel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
Days Inn-Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park
Hilton Garden Inn Tifton
Holiday Inn Express Tifton

Been to Hampton Inn Moultrie? Share your experiences!