All reviews an ihg rewards member hot tub and sauna indoor pool cinnamon rolls very nice hotel a great stay clean rooms breakfast area nice room biscuits and gravy free breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful stayed one night hs georgia mattress hampton
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Holiday Inn for a quick trip to Moultrie! I do not have anything to say about it..other than to give it an overall rating. I would definitely give it a 5*. Check in was easy...the staff was friendly..there is a great indoor pool, there was a complimentary breakfast. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone to bring your own coffee pods for the Keurig...their coffee brand of choice for the rooms and in the breakfast area is terrible.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Stayed here before over the last 7 years and have always been pleased. Stayed again last evening when we visited town for the TAMS Concert and Everything is still great. Clean rooms. Beds sleep very comfortably. Quiet Hotel. Staff is always super friendly and helpful. Great hot breakfast. The breakfast attendant was friendly & had good customer service skills.
Best Holiday Inn we have stayed at and we stay at HI often.
We'll be Back!

Room tip: This time we were on the 4th floor and it was very quiet and nice. (Prefer a lower floor for quicker exits/entry.)
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017

This stay was a nightmare--EXCEPT the staff member at the night desk--Maurice. During my 5 night stay, A large dead spider was on my bathroom floor--all 5 nights. I did not clean up the spider, because I wanted to see if the maid would clean it for me--never happened. On the first day, the breakfast was cold and stiff, because the heating lamps had broken. On the 3 day, I was trapped in the elevator, by myself, because the elevator broke--with me in it! I had a massive panic attack, and when they finally got me out, I begged for a bottom room (so I would not have to use the elevator again), and she said, "sorry we are booked!" I do not recommend this hotel--unless it is your only choice. I stay in a lot of hotels, and have only given good/great reviews, but I had to let you all know--bad choice on this one.

Room tip: Get a room on the bottom floor--do not trust the elevator!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Hi DDlovesmath,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we're glad to have hosted you for 5 nights. It's disconcerting to learn that we missed to provide you with a more pleasant stay as you were let down by our staff's overall service level, hotel upkeep, and breakfast service. On behalf of the team, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused by Housekeeping's detail to attention and our elevator's condition. The situations you described are certainly not what we expect and be assured that this will be shared with the management to pinpoint areas that need immediate attention. On the plus side, I'm pleased to know that Maurice has positively affected your overall stay experience.

Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie for your lodging needs. I am hopeful that we get to welcome you back for a chance to make your next visit better than the last.

Kind Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Every interaction with the staff is as superb-they could not have been nice or more professional. We arrived early, 11am, and I knew I might not be able to check in. Kelly couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating to get us in a room. She found a room and then Joanna offered ran up to make sure it was done. I had zero expectations of them going above and beyond since I was so early---but they did---wow! The housekeepers in the hallway were friendly, always smiling and whenever we saw Kelly she was always friendly. When we checked out Joanna checked us out and again-so friendly and accommodating. Feels like a friendly team Who acts like a family.

Location: great and good options for restaurants close by. Brand new Publix and Starbucks very close as well.

We didn't eat breakfast but I heard it was good.

Only downside, which is made up for with the quality of service-rooms need renovation. In fact the entire hotel needs Reno. Rooms are clean etc but very, very worn. I would stay again based on the team but they need to update rooms asap and pump money in to their product.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2017

We stayed here for the third time last week. It's going to be a regular stop. This is simply a well run, clean Holiday Inn Express with friendly staff. That sums it up. Quiet, restful and close (but not too close) to nearby restaurants. Everything we look for when we travel. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ashley C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you while you were in the Moultrie Ga area. We strive to make our place your home away from home. We hope to see you soon next time you are in the Moultrie Ga area.