Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie
  • Pool
Lenox Inn(Lenox)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe breakfast areafront deskexercise roomvery nice hotelrooms are cleanlate checkstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastsaunagakeurigpublixfuneralfloridaelevatorthomasvillemicrowave
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good southern hospitality with clean rooms. There is no on site restaurant but just a short drive down the street you will have your choice of different sit down and fast food restaurants. Nice home away from home for someone that lives out of a suite case like myself.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank armydad923
Lynn W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We do strive to exceed our guests’ expectations in all areas. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed April 5-7 for a relatives wedding. Room 221. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in at an HI Exp. The mattress pad was "plastic" and made noises every time we rolled over. The room was adjacent to the stair well and we could hear every time somone went up or down. Additionally, every time the guests in the room above us walked we could hear every step. The maids picked up our dirty towels but failed to leave fresh ones (not too big of a deal becuase we still had 2 more to get us through the next day). As an HI Priority club member I received a free bottle of water upon check-in (but there were 2 of us in a King Size bed - you'd think you'd get 2 bottles of water...)
The toilet wasn't fastened to the floor well and "rocked". Found 2 pieces of paper/trash left over from previous guests.
I've had better night stays at Super 8's and Microtels. If I ever have to stay in Moutlrie again I'll be at the Hampton. This hotel was not up-to-par to other HI Exps I've stayed in.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY IN ROOM 221 or next to a stair well.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, it is always appreciated! We are so sorry for the issues that you experienced. Again, thank you for giving us an opportunity to address the issues.
We hope you will give us another opportunity when you are in Moultrie again to make things right.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This a typical Holiday Inn Express, but on the newer and fresher end of the spectrum. A colleague and I spent three nights here while in Moultrie on business. Everything was in good order. I would return. As mentioned in other reviews, the tap water is undrinkable. You won't find water brought to your table at any of the local restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 167Traveler
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I travel frequently to Albany, GA and find the hotels in Albany either way overpriced or dirty & poorly staffed. One night due to a sever storm, I decided to stay here instead of Albany and was very glad I did. The hotel is a short 35 minute drive to Albany, but you'll be glad you stayed. By all appearances a newer property and the room was very clean & comfortable, with a very customer oriented staff. I have stayed at this location 6 times over the past 5 months and every stay except my last has been exceptional, otherwise it would get a "5" rating. The only issue I encountered was the mattress cover at my last stay, it was cloth & plastic and prevented me from sleeping well all night...I woke up as though I didn't sleep. I left my information at the front desk for the GM to contact me about the stay and haven't heard back...it's been 4 days since my stay. It seems that communication broke down at this location, I was in room #419, avoid that room when staying and you'll have a great stay.

Room Tip: Avoid room 419 and check the mattress cover.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This seems to be a fairly new hotel built next to the tech school. Rooms were clean and quiet. As mentioned in other reviews there is not anything within walking distance. This was my first trip to this part of Georgia and I was not aware that they have the same problem with sulfur water as in Florida. I don't know if they filtered the water for the hotel but it had that "rotten egg" smell to it. If the water was better I would have rated the hotel above average.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank msmintn
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear msmintn,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness.

However, We’re sorry about the sulfur smell of the water. We will look into this point. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.