“First Class Hotel chain, That I think is under rated!”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed September 7, 2009

We booked one night at the Drury Inn because It was near Atlanta Motor Speedway, Its less that 15 miles! Its so easy to get too! I arrived late at night around 12:30 AM, I was greeted by a friendly front desk attendant who was very polite. I told her I had my two dogs and she was fascinated. (most places wont let you have dogs and when they do allow them you always get mean looks)

I have found all Drury Inn hotels to be exceptional. This was no diffrent. I arrived in my room on the bottom floor near an exit just as I requested. The room was clean. We had a brand new flat screen tv, large king size bed, a Deck, recliner chair, and a clean bathroom.

Charlie and Olivia or two dogs we able to rest peacefully with us. If you travel with dogs around atlanta- This hotel is exceptional. It was VERY CLEAN, and had a large open field next to the grounds for dogs to potty!

I will be returning!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wingslogo84

Reviewed June 28, 2009

The Drury Inn in Morrow, GA appears to be a typical mid-range hotel located a few yards from the interstate, but this hotel is far from typical. The hotel location is only 1.5 miles from Spivey Hall, the finest small concert hall in the USA. I traveled to Morrow to conduct a concert at Spivey Hall, and the hotel's proximity to Spivey is the reason that I opted to stay there.This Drury Inn should be the first choice for and Spivey artists and attendees.
The hotel staff treats you like you are the proprietors of a palace. The manager, Chris, was particularly nice. He was very quick to explain the new amenities, such as the manager's reception. When we asked about nearby restaurants, he offered to have us follow him to one that may have been difficult to find.
The breakfasts was some of the best hotel breakfasts that we have ever had, and the our room was spacious and well decorated. The bed was great, with 5 pillows.
When there was a minor mix-up on my bill, the lady at the front desk took care of it very efficiently. I'll stay there again, and I recommend it to others.
Oh yes, it's pet-friendly . . . and there are spacious grassy areas to walk a dog.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank Jim D
Reviewed April 27, 2009

stayed here Apr 13 on the way down to Fort Myers Beach. A little pricey but worth the extra $ as we like to have the extras the one bed suite provides. Close to I75 and was an easy on and off the interstate. Great complimentary breakfast in the morning to get you on your way. Only small complaint was that pool was dirty - lots of debris on the bottom (it is an indoor/outdoor pool) and the second elevator was not working and was not repaired while we were there. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank leftylenny
Reviewed October 31, 2008

I had a need to be near the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport. Never having been aware of the Drury chain, I booked a room based on previous reviews.
I drove with my mother and our animals using her GPS to guide our way. Upon arrival Tiffany greeted me warmly and quickly processed in. On the front door was a static cling sign announcing the hotel had recently upgraded to 37" flatscreen HD tvs in all the rooms.
The room (we had booked a two bed room) was large, spacous, well laid out. Everything was spotless.
I did have a small issue with our room being located on the 4th floor and our door opened up upon the Atrium/Entrance area of the hotel. Being a moderately light sleeper I was disturbed with voices speaking at the front desk area late in the evening. The situation was quickly alleviated simply by turning on the "FAN" on our in-room heating/ac unit. It provided enough "white noise" to mask the echos emanating from the lobby. We went over to the nearby Joe's Crab Shack to eat after arrival and settling in, so we didn't participate in the evening beverage service. The breakfast served in the morning was amazing. The hot and cold food available was varied and well prepared. The self-serve waffle makers cooked wonderful thick waffles up in about 2 mins.
Another terrific plus of staying here is simply the "add-ons" that are free. We (I) took advantage of the free hour of long-distance phone calls to connect up with family to let them know things were going well. Also there are many places that are pet friendly, however charge extra for your critter. Here, there was no additional cost. Nice. Very Nice

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
4  Thank millersdad
Reviewed July 31, 2008

We loved the Drury! We had never stayed at one before but we'll most definitely be back. Traveled with my husband and our 12-year-old son and stayed 2 nights at the Drury. We spent one (horrible) night at the Best Western across the street, then the next morning moved to the Drury. I got a good govt. rate ($77) since I am a county employee in Texas. Next time I'll be sure to look for some coupons though! The happy hour in the evening was fantastic; free chips, queso, jalapenos, hot sauce, snack mix, veggies AND three free cocktails per person! And the breakfast was also fabulous! Make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, French toast, pastries, muffins, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, on and on. Our room was spacious and comfortable and our son enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. This hotel is located close to Southlake Mall. There are lots of restaurants and another great shopping center close by, just down Mt. Zion Rd. We'll be staying at the Drury again soon!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank VickiL936
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Hotel was a nice value for the money. Room was spotless....very important to my wife.lol. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and evening drinks in the lobby were a big plus.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cdryan90
Reviewed July 2, 2008

place was clean, price wasnt bad, could not get ac to shut off but no big deal. Big reason I like these hotels is due to the breakfast and was not disappointed they had everything we needed to get a start to the day. Didnt get to use the pool but did look at it and it was clean, nice size, and was 1/2 indoor 1/2 outdoor.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank kevin c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!