Everything about our stay at Drury Inn was a pleasant suprise. We arrived at 5:15 pm and checked in by Angela. She set the tone for what was to be one of the most enjoyable hotel stays we've had in years. We had no idea that Drury Inn has a simple buffet meal from 5:30 to about 7 in the evening. Since we were exhausted from driving, we didn't even have to think about finding a place to grab a bite to eat. I had gotten on this website in search of a place to stay a few nights before our vacation. When I read the reviews of this hotel, I noticed one that was negative dealing with the pool. I was impressed that the hotel manager had replied and addressed the issue. While we were eating, a man was walking around and greeting the guests . I recognized the name on his tag as the hotel manager. He was so complimentary about the wonderful staff he had. His positive attitude is felt throughout the entire hotel.
Our room was more spacious and better equipped than the Mariott that we had stayed at the night before. Also the price was less.
We had a great hot breakfast the next morning which was also included. Staff members that recognized us as guests smiled and greeted us like old friends.
We've already planned to book our stay here next year. It's only a few miles South of Atlanta without the Atlanta traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. While in Atlanta, check out the National Battlefield Park on Kennesaw Mountain or visit beautiful downtown Atlanta, where a Braves game at Turner field and the Georgia Aquarium, the world largest aquarium, are must-see attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Atlanta South
- Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta South Hotel Morrow
- Drury Inn Morrow
- Drury Morrow
- Drury Inn Atlanta South
- Morrow Drury